Re: Re: HYB:Tags

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: HYB:Tags
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 16:35:45 EST

In a message dated 2/10/2004 11:26:38 AM Central Standard Time, charlesschroter@yahoo.com writes:

work great but MUST be used with a true LaserWriter printer, not a LaserJet or the ink will smudge.

In regard to the hybridizing tags I sent photos of, I will just mark with the paint pens (trying the fine tipped ones from the craft dept.).  I need one number on each tag, so using the labels seems a bit more involved than what I need for this project.  With luck, I'll not have to make another batch.  The number and cross information will be in my field record book.  I can write almost unlimited information in the note book.

I will try them later in the year when I need cultivar tags.

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6

Yahoo! Groups Links