RE: [IRIS-PHOTOS] TB: FLORENCE NIGHTENGALE

  • Subject: RE: [IRIS-PHOTOS] TB: FLORENCE NIGHTENGALE
  • From: Iris <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 18:35:04 -0800

Hi Michael......I am pretty certain that this iris was a special intro last year from Lowell @ Colorado Iris.  He gave a discount on it if you were a nurse.......I'm not a nurse but I loved it and hope to order it this year........thanks for posting it!!......Bonnie......in CA. where we had a beautiful Spring day.......oh please let that little ground hog be wrong!!!!