Re: [IRIS-PHOTOS] BEARY BEARY

Dana Brown wrote:

http://www.zebrairis.com/beary%20beary.htm

This is the picture that is on Zebra Iris gardens web site.

Dana Brown

Director TBIS

AIS, ASI, MIS, RIS, SPIS, TBIS

Malevil Gardens

Lubbock, TX

Zone 7 USDA, Zone 10 Sunset

DanaBrown@peoplepc.com

Thanks  Bonnie and Dana. I guess will just HAVE to make a  pre-convention trip to the guest garden to check things out.... :-)

Michael