COMP: hortnet problem?

  • Subject: [iris-photos] COMP: hortnet problem?
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 08:38:23 -0500

This may be a problem with my computer, but for the last few days, when
I have tried to access posts via the archives at iris-photos, I get a
system error that shuts down my browser.  One of those times, my Norton
anti-virus software also warned me that I needed to scan my entire
computer.  I did, but didn't find anything.

After reporting this problem to John & Chris yesterday, I went back to
iris-photos and didn't have any trouble.  This morning, I was successful
in reading some posts, but it blew up when I tried to open Dana's most
recent post.

Before I send another note to John about it, I wondered if anybody else
is having this problem?

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Yahoo! Groups Links