Re: COMP: hortnet probs?

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: COMP: hortnet probs?
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 10:36:32 -0500

This is really bizarre - Dana, I was able to read your two posts from
today (SDB & response to my post about comp probs), but it blew again on
the same post it blew up on before:

My computer will frequently lock up (but usually not give a system fault
error [the little black box with a circular error in the lower right
corner] or shut down the browser) when a website tries to launch Java
that takes more memory than my machine has, but this seems to be

Plus this was a <first> for me getting a <system> warning from Norton to
check my <entire> computer.  Usually it just asks me if I want to
quarantine messages, once or twice has warned me that something illegal
is trying to launch.

Wish I knew for sure it was my machine and not some creepy bug crawling
from one message to the next.
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Yahoo! Groups Links