best catalogs for pictures

  • Subject: [iris-photos] best catalogs for pictures
  • From: "Will Warner" <wildbill@techie.com>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 22:08:23 -0600

Hello everybody, I'm looking for advice on who has the best catalogs to
order.  It's getting close to the time of year when they start to come out.
I've only ordered iris from
Suttons and Aikens before, and was very happy with these.  I'd like to get
some catalogs from some other suppliers, mainly for the photo's and to
possibly order.  I'm talking
about the one's that cost and have lot's of pics; like Cooleys $5.  I'm
wondering which one's the groups members would recommend.  You know the one's
that you keep
around for the quality of the pictures.  Thanks in advance.  Will Warner
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com

Yahoo! Groups Links