RE: best catalogs for pictures

  • Subject: [PHOTO] RE: [iris-photos] best catalogs for pictures
  • From: "Will Warner" <wildbill@techie.com>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 04:32:18 -0600

Good points Harold.  I do surf the net to most all the iris sites.   I have
my iris wanted folder that is full of favorites.  My main
problem with the internet is that I now live in a rural area and can only
connect at 26k.  I left high speed and the city to live in the
country  with a G3 that surfs like a snail.  I'm on a waiting list with my
phone company for DSL, but until others in my area want it,
they won't put in new lines.  I still browse quite a bit, and do lot's of
"research" during the winter months.  Some sites do shut
down, like suttons when they are redoing it, during that time the printed
catalog gets lot's of attention, highlights and little stars
on the rebloom chart.  :) Sure, they are a thing of the past, but that makes
we want to get them even more.  I can't afford the old
one's that get listed on ebay, I'd love to be able to collect them to help
out with putting some names to my historics.  Here's a few
pics of those.   Thanks
everybody for all the suggestions and the update on Dave Niswonger.  Will
Warner