Re: best catalogs for pictures

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] best catalogs for pictures
  • From: kpb9012@wmconnect.com
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 08:48:51 EST

I due not now if the catalogs will be extinct a lot of people buy irises from pictures and the like to now what the iris looks like the are buying I am talking about the average gardener. I am looking forward to your pictures as I need to enhance my picture library.                                    Karl

Yahoo! Groups Links