RE: best catalogs for pictures

Don't overlook Schreiners, $5.00; get address from the AIS Bulletin
-----Original Message-----
From: Will Warner [mailto:wildbill@techie.com]
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2004 8:08 PM
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [iris-photos] best catalogs for pictures

Hello everybody, I'm looking for advice on who has the best catalogs to order.  It's getting close to the time of year when they start to come out.   I've only ordered iris from
Suttons and Aikens before, and was very happy with these.  I'd like to get some catalogs from some other suppliers, mainly for the photo's and to possibly order.  I'm talking
about the one's that cost and have lot's of pics; like Cooleys $5.  I'm wondering which one's the groups members would recommend.  You know the one's that you keep
around for the quality of the pictures.  Thanks in advance.  Will Warner
--
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor