JI: New Web Site

  • Subject: [iris-photos] JI: New Web Site
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 12:58:08 -0800

I received the following:

<x-tad-bigger>This is Masashi Yamaguchi from Japan.
I would like to inform that I have opened my website on Japanese plants. I am an usual office worker in Japan. I have enjoyed gardening as a hobby for more than 20 years. Recently I have become friends with gardening enthusiasts all over the world through the Internet. After that, I became interested in introducing Japanese plants to everyone who enjoys gardening. I think that each country, including Japan, has its own history of gardening. Needless to say, throughout history there have always been gardening enthusiasts all over the world. I hope that you will feel familiar with Japanese enthusiasts of the past and the present by visiting my website. I would also like to introduce Japanese life with plants. I notice that our every day life is connected with plants in many ways and so I have examined the relationship between plants and people in Japan. It is therefore a great joy for me to open this website because it will allow me to make friends with more people who love plants.</x-tad-bigger>

His main website is:
http://homepage3.nifty.com/plantsandjapan/index.html

And the direct link to his iris page is:

http://homepage3.nifty.com/plantsandjapan/page027.html

John | "There be dragons here"

http://www.AISGiftShop.com

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)