Re: spring is here -- Harbinger

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] spring is here -- Harbinger
  • From: "Chuck B" <whozher@mintel.net>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 17:17:06 -0500

Gerry,
As a newbe to Iris-photos, I am astonished to see photos of iris in bloom( especially next to a poinsetta!) at this time of year.  We had a beautiful sunny day today with a high in the 20's (F not C).  There's still piles of snow in our driveway.
Thanks for the picture.  You've given me an early case of Spring Fever. :-)

Chuck Bunnell
Lafayette, IN
Region 6
Zone 5a-5b