Re: best catalogs for pictures

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] best catalogs for pictures
  • From: "Colleen Modra" <colleen@impressiveirises.com.au>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 14:29:54 +1030

Harold  Anything over about 25 kb takes too long to down load on a dial up.
About 450-500 pixel wide is usually an OK width and then just adjust the
JPEG compression.

I took a few liberties with your photo of Almost Camelot which was 91kb as
you sent it. Here it is at 29 kb I think there is very little loss of
quality. (I aslo adjusted the levels a bit).

What do you think?

Colleen Modra
Impressive Irises

PO Box 169