RE: INternational Test Garden Society

Years ago, there was an Iris named Yakima which was named for the county of Yakima Washington, f(Central Washington State). I have never been able to find it other than in the registration books. I would appreciate help from anyone with this challenge. Thanks.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Yahoo! Groups Links