Re: PEHLE'S PRIDE?

In a message dated 2/19/2004 6:13:25 PM Central Standard Time, jgcrump@erols.com writes:

How about PEHLE'S PRIDE?

Griff I have no idea if you are right or wrong but from here you get the prize for workin' crossword puzzles.

I spent a large portion of my day figgerin' out tag names in daylily pots written with china markin' pencils and run over by the propane delivery truck.

China markin' pencils will not stand up to propane trucks reguardless of the color choice used...... Sharpies work better for propane trucks.

Sharp guess!
Smiles,
Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Links