Re: HYB: MTB Sdlgs

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] HYB: MTB Sdlgs
  • From: Barbara Jackson <jacksonb@brandonu.ca>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 08:58:37 -0600

Morning, Chuck.

The photos are beautiful!  I for one think that MTBs are much
under-represented and should be more widely promoted.  They are tough as
nails, increase very quickly and as you say can take a heck of a lot of
wind (which is very common on the prairies).  Thanks for posting them.

BJ in SW MB (looking to add more MTBs to her garden), Zone 3ish, Canadian

At 05:54 PM 2/19/04 -0500, you wrote:
>I realize MTBs can't compete TBs for individual flowers, especially the
>likes of Expose' and others seen here recently, but they form great clumps
>in the garden and the spring thunder storms don't knock the stalks over :>)

Yahoo! Groups Links