Phelps Pride

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Phelps Pride
  • From: Kerry Wright <indyiris52@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 18:00:10 -0800 (PST)

Thanks to all of you who have searched or replied. Last year there was an iris on ebay without the name of the hybridizer named Phelps Pride. I used to work for a man named Phelps who brought irises to my desk during iris season. I knew he was active in an iris club and was working on some seedlings. But he has long passed away and when I saw that name, I wondered. Not too many with the name Phelps out there.  I wanted to get one as he was the one who started my iris passion......thanks! Kerry

Kerry

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Yahoo! Groups Links