INternational Test Garden Society

  • Subject: [iris-photos] INternational Test Garden Society
  • From: "Pearl Doyle" <pdoyle@our-town.com>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 21:32:16 -0600

Is any one on this list familiar with the International Test Garden Society who in the early 1990's sold iris for testing in home gardens? I have a few iris from one of those tests and have numbers but do not know if they ever received a name. I have tried to find this society on the internet and it doesn't seem to be there. The numbers of these iris are:

90 GIW 303 (LACED WHITE)
96 GIB604 (DARK BLACK)
96 GIP 305 (APRICOT/ROSE) this one turned out to be apricot and blue.

Thanks for any help
Pearl

Yahoo! Groups Links