[IRIS-PHOTOS] TB: SLOVAK PRINCE guest 4 Fresno '04

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [IRIS-PHOTOS] TB: SLOVAK PRINCE guest 4 Fresno '04
  • From: Cathy <kittencampi@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 12:25:14 -0800

I realize thats its a national convention but there are so many iris from overseas that I would like to see. Maybe the AIS could help import the winners from down under,Firenze,german show,moscow show,etc. I really would like to see Golden Fasan up close and personal.

1st bloom, ist year. early april '03

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image