RE: best catalogs for pictures

  • Subject: [PHOTO] RE: [iris-photos] best catalogs for pictures
  • From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 12:58:09 -0800

In answer to Cathy and Michael's comment on file size. I have DSL but still remember the unpleasant reality of dial up service. Last year I scanned and edited a number of photos for the web site update and cut the file size to about 15 k. This year most of the unedited scans were in the range of 75 to 100 kb. I would just as soon have those be used directly as it would save a tremendous amount of work. One of each size is attached. Comments would be appreciated.
Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762