Re: HYB: MTB Sdlgs

Chuck, I do hope that all the positive feedback from your posting convinces you that there is a LOT of interest in your MTB work!

I would love for you to post a picture (because I don't have one!) of your 2002 MTB intro 'Missus Bee" which I saw in Falls Church last year and am anxiously awaiting its Bloom as a 2005 AIS Convention iris here in St. Louis and in our garden along with five other of your seedlings!

Hooray for MTBs - they REALLY are my favorites in all iris kingdom!

Rita Gormley
Gormley Greenery
Cedar Hill, MO
AIS Region 18, Zone 5