HYB: Seed planting

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] HYB: Seed planting
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 10:28:28 -0700

I had hoped to get this done in October, but October was still summer last year.  I was nearly a month late.  Out son who was visiting for Thanksgiving, helped me get the row covers on just before a winter freeze.  The winter that followed was cooler and drier than usual.

The seeds had been soaked for ten days and chilled for four months by the Sutton method.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image