Re: TB: Hurrican Lamp

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Hurrican Lamp
  • From: Mike Ayers <otisburg426@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 06:31:55 -0800 (PST)

I grow this one also.  It is:
HURRICANE LAMP (L. Gaulter 1983) TB, 34" E.  Lightly laced deep pink, pink shoulders washed gold; deep tangerine beard.  (Glendale x Tupelo Honey) X (Glendale x Tupelo Honey).

Pearl Doyle <pdoyle@our-town.com> wrote:
I cannot find this on the checklist. I have it introduced by Gaulter 1983. Does anyone else have more information on it.

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=HurricaneLamp_duo.JPG

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Yahoo! Groups Links