Re: HYB: Goals

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] HYB: Goals
  • From: "jgcrump" jgcrump@erols.com
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 11:16:20 -0500

Bill  --  Thanks for your response, not only for the hybridizing comments, but illustrating just how weird the transmission of our emails can be.  By way of explanation:
I sent the original message at 3:45 EST.  When it didn't appear on the list after a couple of hours, I forwarded it again (at 5:43 EST), figuring the original must be wandering around the world's circuitry somewhere.  Then, in double-checking incoming e-mail, I was quite surprised to discover that you had responded to the first message at  4:42pm.  I had missed your response because, not having seen a copy of my own original on the list, I wasn't looking for it.  (There were several messages on the topic Goals.)  I found it most curious that you had received and responded to my original message, but that it had not yet shown up on my own monitor.  At any rate,  my copy of the original message finally arrived here at 11:12 pm, and the forwarded followup at 12:42.  Irksome, sez I.  --  Griff