Re: HYB: Goals

In a message dated 2/2/2005 10:35:27 AM Central Standard Time, jgcrump@erols.com writes:

At any rate,  my copy of the original message finally arrived here at 11:12 pm, and the forwarded followup at 12:42.  Irksome, sez I.  --  Griff

I saw your message in the re-post and considered replying.
I then decided you would most likely figure it out before another response from me got through your overloaded ISP.
How did I know?
You are a hybridizer.
Laughin',
Bill Burleson
PS: Sometimes messages get posted to the archives before they get back to the original sender so can be confirmed in that way. I would think this particularly so if your ISP happens to be overloaded or slowed in some other way.

Yahoo! Groups Links