Re: TB: Pure as Gold

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Pure as Gold
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 11:24:41 EST

It's good to see a photo of Pure As Gold.  I bought this again in 2002 and I'm still waiting to see it bloom.  I was poking around yesterday and peeled away some frozen fans.  Those fans where you don't know they're trying to rebloom until the fan rots away!
Since I have three clumps, I'm hoping for something to survive and bloom this spring.

Yahoo! Groups Links