PHOTO: TB: Pure as Gold

  • Subject: PHOTO: [iris-photos] TB: Pure as Gold
  • From: "Neil A Mogensen" neilm@charter.net
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 13:10:53 -0500

Francelle, that is beautiful.  That is one of Maryott's best, I think.
Do I see a rim of orange or pinkish tone on that fall?  It looks like a self in rich yellow with something extra right at the fall edge.  I'm smitten with the beauty--and curious as I can be by what appears to be present in that edge.  Is it real?
Neil Mogensen  z 7 western NC mountains

Yahoo! Groups Links