AIS: Memorial Service for LLoyd Zubrigg

  • Subject: [iris-photos] AIS: Memorial Service for LLoyd Zubrigg
  • From: John I Jones jijones@usjoneses.com
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 08:23:23 -0800

Forward from Susan Griggs:

The Memorial service for Lloyd Zurbrigg will be held Satuyrday, Feb.
19, at 3:00 p.m. at the
Triangle Presbyterian Church, 5001 Tudor Place, Durham, NC 27713. This
church is on the corner of NC Hwy. 54 and Tudor Place in southwest
near the Woodcroft Subdivision. It is between Fayetteville Rd. (exit 276
from I-40) and NC Hwy. 751, or Hope Valley Rd. (exit 274).

> From I-40 Westbound, take the Fayetteville Rd. exit and turn RIGHT onto
Fayetteville Rd. At the stoplight, turn LEFT onto Hwy. 54. Go 0.7 mile,
passing the Homestead Market Shopping Center on your left; the church
is on
your left.

> From I-40 Eastbound, take the Hwy. 751 exit, also marked Jordan Lake.
> Turn
LEFT, crossing back over I-40, and at the first stoplight, turn RIGHT
Hwy. 54. The church will be on your right in 0.8 mile.

In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to UNC Hospice, PO Box
Pittsboro, NC 27312 or to the American Iris Society, Region 4, in care
Carol Warner, 16815 Falls Road, Upperco, MD 21155.

Please hold Lloyd's family in your thoughts during this time.

Susan Grigg, ENCIS