Schreiner sdlg no's

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Schreiner sdlg no's
  • From: ranchiris@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 21:29:13 EST

    Yes, each year now gets a double letter.  SS denotes the 2004 first year bloom.  The 2005 seedlings will be labeled TT.  It's something to think that Schreiners have been hybridizing that many years - they went through the alphabet once & now are working on a second 26 years.
    Ray Schreiner will be a featured speaker at our "Sonoran Desert Trek" in Tucson, April 21-23.  Besides being a Region 15 meeting, the Society for Lousiana Irises Convention will be taking place.  Check out our website:  www.Tucsoniris.org  for all the details & lots of photos, including lots of Margie's.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2532114/rand=654331602

Yahoo! Groups Links