RE:HYB:Schreiner sdlg no's

  • Subject: [iris-photos] RE:HYB:Schreiner sdlg no's
  • From: "Neil A Mogensen" neilm@charter.net
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 07:07:00 -0500

I think it may be that the three generations of Schreiners have been through the alphabet one more time than that.  Tracing back pedigrees I think I remember running into a set behind the set before the double letter sequence began.  F.X. Schreiner had been at irises for a while before the business moved, if I remember rightly, from Minnesota to Oregon.
Neil Mogensen  z  7  western NC mountains

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2532114/rand=756798840

Yahoo! Groups Links