RE: PHOTO: TB: Pure as Gold

  • Subject: RE: PHOTO: [iris-photos] TB: Pure as Gold
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 19:55:54 -0700

No, Neil, there is no rim on the falls of Pure as Gold.  I examined a flower that was just opening today.  The edges are quite lacy, but there is no rim of any kind.  The hafts are a reddish brown and so is the beard deep in the flower, somewhat like Griff’s seedling.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9