Re: Blue J Iris garden photo#1 and new Website

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Blue J Iris garden photo#1 and new Website
  • From: iris lover manygrandkids2000@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 07:26:21 -0800 (PST)

Dear Sheri,
   I just checked out your website.  Very impressive and very reasonably priced.  I'll definately be sending in an order this spring.

Sheri Arevalo <bluejiris@yahoo.com> wrote:
New Website: www.bluejiris.com
Blue J Iris has over 3,000 iris varieties, especially Space Agers, rebloomers and lots of ruffles...lots of photos, with more coming soon!
Here is our garden photo:
--Sheri Arevalo & Leonard Jedlicka

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/pjpeg name=BlueJ.jpg

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2532114/rand=496601035

Yahoo! Groups Links