Re: PHOTO] [IRIS-PHOTOS] TB: Vladimir Trotsky

  • Subject: Re: PHOTO] [IRIS-PHOTOS] TB: Vladimir Trotsky
  • From: John Nettles jjnettles@comporium.net
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 13:03:25 -0500

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2005 12:37 PM
Subject: Fw: PHOTO] [IRIS-PHOTOS] TB: Vladimir Trotsky

That's a beautiful Iris. I visited your siteand they are very pretty-all of them. I recognized quite a few of them that I had planted last fall. Make me glad it won't be long until I'll be seeing them....
That Funny and VERY Friendly Old Coot, named John,  saying "SPRING" is coming  in just 29 more days" and counting !!!

Yahoo! Groups Links

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.