TB: RE: Cantina (Byers '90)

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: RE: Cantina (Byers '90)
  • From: "Cordesview" cordesview@m33access.com
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 14:11:21 -0500

Here are a few photos from Luke Dreyer's garden.  Luke is a youth member of the AIS and our club.  These were his first iris that he grew, and I think he did a splendid job!  Well deserved was the Silver Medal that he won at the 2004 Iris Show!
This was his first iris to bloom last year.  They were on vacation the day that Cantina bloomed, so I ran over to take a photo of it.  What an awesome blossom!  I hadn't seen anything like it before.  It is a rebloomer, but for Luke it did not rebloom.
Adam Cordes
President -- Mio Iriarians
Hillman, Michigan
Region 6