TB:Rim versus veins

  • Subject: [iris-photos]TB:Rim versus veins
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 17:40:32 EST

In a message dated 2/22/2005 1:06:05 P.M. Central Standard Time, neilm@charter.net writes:
Just to be clear, however, the L&S is definitely not a plicata allele.
Neil, as you know, I'm not educable on this subject!  LOL! This may be of no value at all, BUT I have a lovely (my memory says) veined seedling.  It's red on yellow.  It's been lined out and I can't wait to see it bloom again this spring.  It's the only no-reblooming seedling that I've saved from the HOT STREAK X EARL OF ESSEX cross, but it's one of those seedlings that you keep forever simply because it "talks" to you!  All the rest were regular plicata. Hopefully, I'll be able to get pictures this spring.
Like most of the plicata line (mine) I don't much care for the purple on white, but when you put it on the yellow, I love it!  (Also, I like blue on white.)

Yahoo! Groups Links