Re: Re: MTB Rim versus veins

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: MTB Rim versus veins
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 20:15:11 EST

In a message dated 2/22/2005 3:04:35 PM Central Standard Time, irischapman@netscape.net writes:

Bill I sent the article to you. Let me know if you get it. Neil I
would be happy to send my articles to you for vetting.

I received and downloaded the article with no problems. I gave it a fast first read and found it easy to follow.

Your putting in prespective:
1) Classic plicata
2) Luminata-plicata
3) Luminata
4) Glaciata
for me is already deemed helpful here.

The article at first blush is a cut above and more easily understood than most genetic based articles. I'm expecting a bit more difficulty as I read furthur into the MDB section and it starts to exceed my already sparse knowlege base on the subject.

I will give it a closer read over the next day or two hoping that where I need clarifacation you will educate me.

A much needed, concise, appreciated work. For myself and those similarly less well informed it preforms a service and fills a genuine need.

Kudos! Real, big, fat 'uns.
Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Links