Re: Early Spring?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Early Spring?
  • From: "David Ferguson" manzano57@msn.com
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 21:00:12 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 21:00:12 -0700

Hi Jim,

Amazing, I don't even have flowers on MDB's yet!  maybe a bit of thickining at the base of the fans on IB's.  The TB's are barely growing.  I do have I. reticulata and Daffodils.   Things seem to be about right on schedule here.  There are some flowers, and some of the early trees are showing a hint of green; however, today was the coldest in something over a month, a bit of snow, will probably feeze tonight.  A reminder that winter probably isn't quite done yet.

I think Ft. Worth is usually a tad ahead of us here, but nothing like this!

Dave Ferguson
central NM
USDA Zone 7b/8a

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor