Re: Early Spring? (seedling parentage)

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Early Spring? (seedling parentage)
  • From: Dollar61@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 06:00:07 EST

Hi Neil, I appreciate the information on Schreiner's L100 seedling. When I set out to make the HTB X YB cross, the main reason I used them was because both were award winning irises, also I really like Schreiner blue irises!

This cross only produced five seedlings, so I have four more to wait on.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2593423/rand=203900461

Yahoo! Groups Links