Re: Re: Early Spring? ( I appreciate the comments)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Early Spring? ( I appreciate the comments)
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 09:31:12 EST

In a message dated 2/25/2005 4:43:05 A.M. Central Standard Time, Dollar61@aol.com writes:
Betty, this about a month early as far irises blooming.
I thought it was early, even for TX.

We've had such warm weather for February, although we have had some nights below freezing.  In 1992 I came home from our winter pot luck (R 7) to find several of my seedling pots with sprouts.  It was Feb. 25th.  I'd be thrilled, except for those nasty late freezes that we're sure to have.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2593423/rand=180053755

Yahoo! Groups Links