Re: TB seedling (Timescape X Pacific Destiny)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB seedling (Timescape X Pacific Destiny)
  • From: "Colleen Modra" colleen@impressiveirises.com.au
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 07:16:10 +1030 (CST)

Gary

the problem is that most of us don't read our emails on-line but download
them. Therefore the holdup is downloading the email with the attachment on
a dialup (28kbps). A high speed connection (256kbps) is great if you can
get it in your area, but some of us can't. Whether we open it or not is
not the question.

For most purposes a 20kb photo looks fine. Certainly under 50kb is best.

Colleen Modra