Re: Re: email that was named "hello" - was it real?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: email that was named "hello" - was it real?
  • From: John Nettles jjnettles@comporium.net
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 19:46:22 -0500

I started to open it and the antivirus program flagged it.  So I hit delete.
My ISP said that Virus was a bad one and to watch out for it.. Seems someone has hacked into the Iris group mail list again. Got a lot of these last summer, contacted the peeple who were supposed to have sent it, and they knew nothing about it.. Just somebody that needs to be out growig morfe IRIS not VIRUSES
That Funny and VERY Friendly Old Coot , named John, saying, "SPRING" is coming  and in just  21  more days" and counting !!!

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2593423/rand=605073897

Yahoo! Groups Links