RE: Re: email that was named "hello" - was it real?

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] Re: email that was named "hello" - was it real?
  • From: "Char Holte" cholte@wi.rr.com
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 12:35:26 -0600

Hi Neil,

I have found a really good free virus protection.  Keeps out most of those type of emails.  Also, Trend has a free Virus search and Spyware search.  I would not buy from them again.

In your search engine type in AVG, then go to Grisoft.com.  Direct does not work for me.  Then go to downloads and search for free near the bottom of the page.  So far it out performs Norton, McAfee, Trend and several others.