RE: Re: email that was named "hello" - was it real?

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] Re: email that was named "hello" - was it real?
  • From: "Neil A Mogensen" neilm@charter.net
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 14:24:09 -0500

Char, I'm using both Symantec/Norton System Works, current version (I think, but who can keep up?), plus Internet Security from the same source.  I almost never get anything that is Quarentined as virus-carrying.  The messages just don't appear.  They're blocked.  So is nearly all pop-up and embedded advertizing.
My ISP (Charter) also has a very effective blocking system for worms and viruses.
Thanks for the link.  I'll look into it.
We enjoy the Iris websites so much it is a darned shame that malicious and trouble-making sources try to spoil things.  What is wrong with those people?  What motivates such idiotic and nasty behavior?  I am astounded and dismayed..
Neil Mogensen  z 7 western NC mountains

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2593423/rand=106848612