Re: Re: email that was named "hello" - was it real?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: email that was named "hello" - was it real?
  • From: loberg@adelphia.net
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 12:27:03 -0800

>We enjoy the Iris websites so much it is a darned shame that malicious and trouble-making sources
> try to spoil things.  What is wrong with those people?  What motivates such idiotic and nasty >behavior?  I am astounded and dismayed..
>Neil Mogensen

Neil, the simple answer is that they are vandals. No different than individuals who take pleasure in putting graffiti on a building, who rob a convenience store, who steal cars, or even those who cut in front of your car going 80 on our freeways. All you have to do is visit our court systems and jails to see the volumes of criminals in our society. We all know they're there, if we don't experience crime personally, we all see it daily on the news and in the newspapers. With internet, your mind can't fathom the vandals you can't see. However, the millions who use internet daily are the same millions who make up our society, and that includes vandals.

Kitty

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2593423/rand=720569278