Re: Re: email that was named "hello" - was it real?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: email that was named "hello" - was it real?
  • From: Robt R Pries rpries@sbcglobal.net
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 18:36:32 -0800 (PST)

Neil: for the last year or more I receive between one and three of these “hello” type e-mails each day. One says that an e-mail failed delivery and that it I click on the url I will see why. No Way. Another tells me her is the document I requested, Again No Way. And another tells me how much it loves me an d provides an attachment to open. I rather like this one but so far I have not been seduced. I know to delete all of these without opening them. I do not go to any extremes to get rid of them because when my provider was scanning for these type of messages I found they also eliminated many of the message from friends that I wanted. In fact many messages like those that go out to all members of iris talk can be viewed by some services as spam. I have decided that the only way to receive everything I want is to allow some others through that I have to act as the final filter. This should be a less on to anyone sending an attachment to say enough about it in the message so that it will not be suspected of being one of these threats.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2593423/rand=297100538

Yahoo! Groups Links