[PHOTO] Chipped Edges

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Chipped Edges
  • From: "Neil A Mogensen" neilm@charter.net
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 16:46:25 -0500

Bob, something very similar seems to be happening with this seedling also:

R 12A: Wild Wings X (Great Gatsby x Romantic Evening)

This is the only one of the seedlings of which I've seen photos with this characteristic.  The several seedlings were blooming at the same time, so I am assuming it was not weather related, but genetic.  The narrowness of the hafts rules it out of any future work, but the chipped look to the pigment is interesting, is it not!

I had given some thought to this being some aspect of the I(s) inhibitor, but I doubt that is the case.

Neil Mogensen  z 7 western NC mountains

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2593423/rand=915286329