Minding my K's and M's

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Minding my K's and M's
  • From: christian foster flatnflashy@yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 16:05:05 -0800 (PST)

Hey gang,
I want to post a pic of a seedling I mentioned the other week.  My software says the pic I want to send is .09 MB.  John's intro to photos letter said I should keep my pics under 50 KB.  I'm not sure if my pic is too big or not...I know M is bigger than K but I don't know how much bigger.
Give a gal a hint?