Re: Re: Broken Link 2006 BB

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: Re: [iris-photos] Broken Link 2006 BB
  • From: willwarner@alltel.net
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 19:23:09 -0600

Hello Mike, That is definately a neat BB, great name too.  Those are quite
the
flounces.   I like the form and the darker area on the falls of double
exposure.
Thanks for posting them.
Will Warner
SW MO zone 6

> From: "rose" <rkinnard@minesmo.org>
> Date: 2006/02/02 Thu AM 11:57:56 CST
> To: <iris-photos@yahoogroups.com>
> Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Broken Link 2006 BB

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Well I love it-unusual and beautiful-goes on my wish list-
rose kinnard
zone 6
fredericktown mo