Re: Minding K's and M's

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Minding K's and M's
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 05:09:47 -0500

An M is a thousand K's.

 <                  I want to post a pic of a seedling I mentioned the
other week.  My software says the pic I want to send is .09 MB.  John's
intro to photos letter said I should keep my pics under 50 KB.  I'm not
sure if my
                   pic is too big or not...I know M is bigger than K but
I don't know how much bigger.>

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Yahoo! Groups Links