  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: REVERSI 2006 TB SA
  • From: "Christopher Darlington" chrisdarlington@videotron.ca
  • Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 15:27:49 -0000

Hey Mike,

I havn't been around in a while but I came across this on in the
archives yesterday and pretty much fell in love with it.  It certainly
looks like something to get excited about in my books, congrats on the
teriffic bloom !  Any chance of politely twisting your arm for the
parentage ?

Chris 4b
North of Montreal where Irising is limited to 3 weeks per year ;-(

  --- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, tmilchh@... wrote:
> Dear Mike,
>     Nice.
>     Annette