Re: Re: TRIPOD 2006 IB SA

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: TRIPOD 2006 IB SA
  • From: Laurie Frazer lauriefr@localnet.com
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 11:58:45 -0600

On Feb 7, 2006, at 9:36 AM, Christopher Darlington wrote:

> My guess would be no because NOTHING reblooms for me here.

Hey Chris!  Good to hear from you.

>  Do you have
> anything that faithfully reblooms for you ?

No, though I have had about 1/2 dozen irises rebloom in my garden over
the years.  The only one that has managed to rebloom on two separate
occasions (different years) was LILTING.

> I dug most of mine
> up and gave them to a friend that lives one zone warmer and he had over
> half of them rebloom for him.  Go figure ;-(

I have no doubt that mine would be happier in a warmer zone, as well,
but if they can survive and bloom here even once a season, they're
staying put!

normal annual precipitation 26-27"

Yahoo! Groups Links